lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Listography: Top 5 things I love about kids


The end of semester marathon has really taken a toll on my brain, I can't string two words together just for the fun of it. So I'm particularly grateful to Kate over at Kate takes 5 for having decided to have Listography this time of the month. (Thanks Kate!)

Listography: Top 5 things I love about kids


1.- I love all the wacky, crazy things the young'uns think up. They think out of the box so to speak, because they haven't grown old and "proper" yet and built themselves one like most adults! You want to find a critical thinker, ask a kid that is completely unbiased, has no prejudice and is honestly curious about something. You'd be suprised.

2.- I love how I am with kids. See, I'm afraid I haven't totally grown up yet, I'm at the stage where you start to go from "playful" to "childish". Buuuuut when it's with kids I'm playing around, I'm more legit! x)

3.- Children don't mind making a mess and don't bother if you don't clean up. Need I say more?

4.- Since they believe pretty much anything you say, they inspire you to believe too. Who doesn't gloat when their child says to his friend: "My mom is the best mommy in the world!"?

5.- They avoid the complications and bureaucracy that adults for some bizarre reason like. They don't see that the house chores aren't done yet, your clothes don't match and you didn't "schedule" a visit to the zoo. Their logic is car + idea of visiting the zoo= visit to the zoo, and they're out the door! Spontaneous it is!

4 comentarios:

  1. Great list, i sometimes wish i could be a bit more like children are free fearless and totally not bothered with the mess.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! I wish we were all like that! That way at least I wouldn't have to pretend to be x)

      Eliminar
  2. I want a bit more of number 5 in my life. Lets ditch the chores and have fun! Hope the brain melt is recovering ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...