miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Sweet and Late

I want to show y'all these cards of mine. They're totally handmade (you can easily tell by my handwritting) and I make them for my hubby and family mostly. These are a few of my favorites and even though they're romantic/corny looking this is my style and not necessarily for Valentines Day. In fact, that's one of the main reasons why I'm showing these cards to you now practically in March and not on February the 14th, it would've been more common. And I don't just make these for specific holidays. This is a year-long kinda thing. I've been permanently making these little suckers once or twice a month for years now and I really enjoy it.
I hope you enjoy them as well! Cheers!


Ok, this one was for valentine



Belle Fille got her hands on this one



One of my all-time favorites

1 comentario:

  1. Take pride in handmade stuff like that. Not only it is a good proof of your creative abilities, but also a sign of a skill very few people have: Turning a sterile and expendable objetc(s) into something a special person will keep as a treasure.
    A lot of people wish they would recieve beautiful stuff like that. Very lucky as those that sorround you.
    Cheers. Creativity feeds your soul.

    -Publius E.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...