lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

A slight introduction

Hi again, I'm happy you continued reading, I'm apparently not that experienced with starting in a normal, friendly way. I will now try and amend it by telling you a bit about myself:

As I had mentioned before my name is Nancy B. though since I'm married I'll happily tell you my oficial name which would de Nancy B. de B. I'm 19, live in Mexico (I'm a proud mexican as well) and will be expecting a beautiful baby soon. I'm also a university student and my major will be International Relationships.
I'm cristian and just trying to do my best to grow as integrally and fully as I can. You and I may not be diferent in the latter aspect i suppose.

I've been called nice before, but I've also been called sarcastic. Weird as well, "in a good way though", it seems funny to me. I don't really know but I don't really give it that much importance, I'm very much comfortable with myself and it doesn't matter anyway.

I guess this is good enough for the time being, see you around.

Cheers,

Nancy B.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...