miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

Oops it's been a while

Hi there! Sorry for not being constant in my blogging it's just that I've been a bit more tired (my pregnancy hasn't allowed me that much sleep lately) and a tad busier. For example, my refrigerator finally arrived today! It makes my kitchen look so official, just like having cups and plates in the cupboard! It might sound weird, but the other day I started to store them in my kitchen and you just can't imagine how much I enjoyed it! It is so nice to decide what goes where and change it if I want to just because I feel like it. I would compare it to some sort of confirmation for me. Of this really being My House, My Home.

Something else that if it hasn't completely hindered me it definitely has not encouraged me to write is that there doesn't seem to be much going on right now. I feel as if I'm on standby: No university (though I must admit that I'd be on summer vacation right now anyway), my belle baby isn't born yet and I haven't even acquired full responsability as a wife in the manners of cooking or washing for my husband so I can't describe to you an anecdote in that matter either.

Oh, I'll have plenty and more to write about in the near future, but at present time I shall tell you the first thing I learned as a wife.

Lesson 1#: No matter how comfortable you are in the morning, if you and your husband have plans, don't wait to get up until he does. He'll get up scarce minutes before deadline, shower, change and be ready in less that 15 minutes expecting you to do the same. Result: you both got up at the same time, but it's Your fault that you're both late.

I happen to have learned this on our first sunday as a married couple. We were supposed to go to the first church service which is at 9 o 'clock at our church, and ended up going to the second one which is at 11 o' clock. I felt so frustrated... Needless to say, now (on sundays) by the time my maridito (husband) is getting into the shower, I've finished my toillete and am already in the kitchen getting some sort of breakfast going.

Wanna try and guess lesson number two?

ALWAYS have food available.

2 comentarios:

  1. For sure we need to be the ones to start our activities and then they'll follow up.
    Hope to see u son and also the pretty baby that's growing inside my sis

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's nice to read you here, and it's normal that you're not that able to sleep because of that big belly ^^ but i guess it's a beatiful sensation.

    About the morning disaster: if he gets late, that's HIS fault. If you both get late, that's BOTH PEOPLE'S FAULT. Not only yours. Maybe he works a lot during the week, but you're the one pregnant that can't sleep ^^ so it's team work, not only your work.

    Kisses my friend, I hope to have news about you soon ^^

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...