miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

Please respect the penguin!

Ok, the funny walking is now completely undeniable. Furthermore, I also walk a bit slow, so much in fact that crossing the street has given me material to talk about.

See, the other day my maridito and me were crossing the street at a mall, and there was this costly (and very nice I must admit) van, something like a BMW, coming straight at us. It was far away and we had already crossed half the street, but the van suddenly accelerated as if wanting to stop us in the middle just to let him pass. And when he got to us he stopped and honked impatiently, as if! Did the person in the van seriously expect me to walk faster? My feet were a swollen, I was tired and anyway we had already near the other side when the van appeared. Please!

I might resemble a penguin, but this penguin has the right to cross the street in peace! Come to think about it, you caused your mother to walk like a penguin as well so calm down and try and gain some respect for the local penguins Mr. I own a costly van so everyone else has to make way for me, ok?

Sheesh

Sheesh.

2 comentarios:

  1. This will be my moral lesson of the day!! haha respect the penguin :P !! I hope everything is going well !! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. And the penguin got married and has totally forgotten her friends or what? :(

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...