jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

Do I really belong to this generation?

Hmmm... I've finally got access to internet in a while and I have nooo idea what to do. I sometimes feel so not a part of this generation.

See, I missed the part in middle school where kids start to get hooked on messenger and stuff because they want to stay in touch with their friends. I sincerely tried to join in, but not having a computer at home, much less internet did not help at all. So I tried to substitute it with the phone.

Result: I got grounded because the bill was way high. The situation would see itself repeated on several ocasions and thus, I ended up permanentely grounded. For real. In fact, by the time I was ungrounded, the phone no longer appealed to me. This lacking plus still no internet and living far away from my school caused me to be ill used to staying in touch. My friends know this for a fact.

Even now when I do own a laptop I just find it tiresome to get on the boat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...