domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

Attempt to vindicate myself

My, it's been a while hasn't it? I know I wasn't really missed, but it definetely doesn't speak well of my character. That knowledge however won't really keep me from writing so that's what I'll do. The only bad excuse I can give is that my baby is now born.

That's right, my baby ya nació!

My Belle Fille is incredible! She smiles and says gu-gu and holds my (or anyone else´s) thumb in her hand! My hipothesis about her personality that was based on her behavior whilst in my tummy was right: She is such a sweetie! She hardly ever cries, she´s very good with people (everyone loves her on sight!), very strong and very healthy. She is such a blessing!

Life is now completely different from anything I´d known before. I never really imagined how it would be like to be a mom or even married, but I´m sure that if I had I couldn´t have come up with something as perfect as what I now have. For real.

Obviously my baby is a normal baby (as in she poops in her diapers and wakes me up in the middle of the night to feed her and exercises her lungs reeeally well when she´s sleepy and tired) but she is so amazing. She really is. My world practically revolves around her.

I know I´m gushing a little but frankly, I don´t care. My baby rocks!!!

Thank you God!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...