domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

What Nancy B. wants

Hi again. I know I´ve got some nerve to try and continue this blog after I forsook it for so long. But then again I talked about that in my last entry so I will say no more on the subject but please read it (hehe).

Things have radically changed for me and will change even more since next semester I´m going to continue with my college education. That means I´ve got to get organized if I want have a successful household and be a successful university student/small baby mom/wife.

I love spending time with my baby and Maridito but I also want a degree from the major I love. Furthermore, I can´t rule out the fact that the house needs to me kept (you know, swept, mopped etc.) the laundry washed... you know what I´m talking about. So I better get organized and pronto if I want to get this done and done well.

I know what you´re thinking: "It´s not such a big deal, get over it" but let me give you some context. I am not yet twenty years old. I got married less than a year ago. My baby is only a few months old.

This is totally, completely, thoroughly new to me but there are many kind and wise people around me who have been of tremendous help so I can´t but be grateful. You´d be suprised to know that you can get excellent advice if you´ve got the sence to listen.

Following it is harder.

I´ve often admired the individuals who had a full time job and went to university at the same time. I´ve been in awe of those who besides that had a family. There are many such people, but few who are integrally accomplished in what they do and no wonder. You can work your but off trying to earn money so you can buy your family what they want and need only to find that they´re practically strangers to you because you didn´t spend any time with them. Maybe you barely earn enough to maintain them and live in constant strain. It is a heady task indeed.

This is my desire: To love and be loved by my husband, being his ideal helper and not an absent wife. To be my Belle Fille´s best friend, her playmate, her loving mother. To hold a degree under my arm (while I´m at it, why not a masters as well?) and still be considered a good daughter, a good friend.

Rayos! I´ve got quite a challenge, haven´t I? I know this will take me a life to do plus an innumerable amount of tears and sweat. But you can bet I´ll try each and every day. And you know what? I´ll even manage to have some fun along the way. Just watch me ;)


PD: Wanna know what am I thinking, even saying aloud with force?

Lord please help me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...