martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

Christmas days

On the first day of Christmas guess what I caught a cold
I wasn't able to leave my room.

On the second day of Christmas the turkey looked so good
but I couldn't smell it at all.

On the third day of Christmas I started to feel well
I'm thankful for reheated food.

On the fourth day of Christmas now I can finally breathe
attack re-reheated turkey once more.

On the fifth day of Christmas I am completely cured
may kiss my baby once again. (without fear of getting her sick)

On the sixth day of Christmas helped make some lasagna
try and guess why it tasted different. (man that turkey was big!)

On the...

Ok I'm sorry. I don't really remember how many Christmas days there were so I'll leave that as is. It's, believe it or not, based on a real story. Hahahaha anyway after a few weeks of bravery I finally crumbled under the sickness that had caused so many of my comrades in arms to fall. (chiefly my husband and his parents and brothers).

We slept over at my Mariditos parents house and had a very festive, very delicious Christmas dinner. (yes, the turkey was excellent as you might've guessed). On Christmas day we visited my maiden home and ate a carrot cake I baked and (I was so happy), it tasted good! It was done all thorough and soft and it got finished really quickly, much to my credit. Next time I'll remember to make the frosting as well, I kinda forgot to this time.

I just love our family meetings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...