sábado, 18 de diciembre de 2010

My Belle Fille (my daughter)

Babies. More specifically my baby. My beautiful, wonderful baby girl. She has the ability to make me smile and forget if I'm upset or tired, even when it's 4 am. She makes me feel warm inside. Joyful. I just love how this new love fills me. It's a bubbling, silent kind of happiness that seems to be in permanent crescendo and is unlike anything I've ever known.

Belle Fille has begun to show us a little of her personality, but not much. Not just yet. Perhaps her being barely three months old accounts for that but to me it seems as if I've known her for a longer period of time. Her being inside me accounts for that as well but come on cut me some slack I've never been a mother before. I have the right to ramble a little.

My little girl is impatient if I don't feed her fast enough. She enjoys watching futbol with her father. She gripes if her diaper is dirty. She gets angry when a loud noise wakes her up. She gurgles and coos when I sing to her and she feels like it. If not, she'll just stare at me and I like that too.

She is sweet. She is cool.

My Belle Fille. My (well, her dad's also) daughter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...