miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Random thoughts of a mom/student/young woman

Today was a really good day. I went to school and took a nap during the twenty minute coffee break the teacher gave us. I hope I didn't snore: by the time I looked up the teacher and everyone was back. Anyhows, I went to the library to check out a book on exporting for this project that's due in two weeks time. It's gonna be really interesting, but I haven't figured out what I want to export. Any ideas? I would really appreciate it x)

......

You know, I was watching my beautiful baby, and she stared back at me there was an amused look on her face. I started to ponder what she was thinking... would it be somewhere along the line of "haha, here comes my goofy mom again", or "milk!", or "yay, mommy!". I think it's probably a combination of all three though. And that's excellent with me.

I love to look into her deep brown eyes and get to know her better. She's like a wonderful mystery with diapers. She's so pretty...

Ok I'm getting sidetracked here.

I seem to be in a random mood since I can't be able to string paragraphs that are coherent with each other so I'll write a short poem:

Dark
Hidden under my room only to be
Found out
Making me warm

Sweet
Dreesed in silver
With a long tail
Short lived

Yearned
Hankered
Loved
Chocolate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...