viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Just Thanks you know?



It's that time of year again. Of good wishes, of lists, of dieting, of making plans for the next year... you name it. But instead I'll just talk a teeny tiny bit about my husband and my daughter.


I'm thankful for every kiss my Hubby gave me last year. For his smiles and hugs.

For each movie we watched together. Every coffee we shared. For my Amado.


I'm thankful for Belle Fille that came to be the cherry on top of my pie. For her giggles, for the wobble in her walk that starts to disappear as she gets older. For her soft fly away hair. For the way she calls to me, mama, mommy, mami...


And that's a start.

1 comentario:

  1. Keep it up. The first couple months of the year might seem a little difficult. Don't give up. Keep a smile on your face.

    - Publius.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...